Saturday 29 May 2021

You must be born again

 May 29, 2021 8:44 PM

Time to repent



 




Jesus told Nicodemus the Jewish Pharisee that you must be born again. And just today I was reading a gospel tract about this. There are some people that claim to be Christians but are confused if they hear about this. That’s because they don’t know biblical Christianity. Nor do such people understand certain aspects of the faith. And it is a spiritual rebirth. So I have a video as I was sitting reading part of the gospel tract and again was mocked from some young fellas across the road. It might not be too easy to hear in the video. And perhaps I usually don’t make a big deal of it but I am a little annoyed with the evil of today and I see young people plugged into everything but the Bible. I see people confused about Jesus, life and especially concerning Godly righteousness. When I was much younger I was deceived and worldly. One of my friends once 
said that he was really bad and I was good. But Jesus said there’s not even one. I knew something was wrong. And it was evident. I later found the Lord and turned from my ungodly ways.

 And so I have this video below.




 

If you’re a young person and you don’t know Jesus Christ it is written to call on the Lord and you will be saved. Spread the word about Jesus. I did share the gospel today. Some of it I don’t have on video. But I will tell you many people are going to wake up to be damned to shame. Don’t be left out in the cold. Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world. John 3:16 You could know you’re on the way to heaven instead of hell. All must be fulfilled and then the end will come. What will it profit you to gain the whole world and perish. Please turn from sin.


Now the same day just after this as I was leaving I saw an old lady climbing up the stairs to go to the transit terminal. I said to her as she acknowledged me that I’m trying to reach people about Jesus Christ and the gospel as I see people on drugs, smoking and with all kinds of problems today. I briefly told her about my past. I said we should pray for people and she agreed. She told me about her family. She said young people today are confused. You better believe it. More than young people. Preach the gospel.





European Union visitor’s cookies may be collected by google in order to run their services. I don't personally collect any cookies. Google says "As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and Ad-sense cookies, and other data collected by Google." I don't personally myself collect any cookies or have comments at this time.


 

           



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

A word of reason from the heart

September 29, 2021 to 2:44/7:44 am A word of reason from the heart     Matthew 8:20 “And Jesus saith unto him,  The foxes have holes, and t...

Popular Posts