Monday 31 May 2021

Where is Jesus in the Old Testament

 May 31, 2021 11:11 AM / 11.21 pm / 12:44 noon / updated May 31, 2021

There it is in-the Old Testament

Isaiah 45:5

am the LORD, and there is none else, there is-no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:” 
King James Version (KJV)




May 31, 2021 11:11 AM

 


This video in this blog is talking about Jesus in the Old Testament. He was born as Yeshua  as he was Jewish. He was a Jewish Rabbi. Yesterday there was a man on the streets with a slight beard yelling at a woman across the street preaching Jesus Christ/the gospel. He was saying he’s not the son of God. And he was swearing. (Profanity) He was slightly behind me at one point. So I turned around and observed him. He was muttering different things and they weren’t too clear. And he talked about the trinity. He said there is one God and this is the devil. I said to him there’s one God. And I briefly explain to him about the different religions and tried to imply to him quickly there’s different interpretations of the Trinity as in respect to religion. But you can’t educate closed ears with all that noise because it was very noisy let alone somebody who has already made up his mind. And you could hear in the video testimony as I also read from the holy “Scriptures”. He was unable to listen and he had vile language. He said to me at one point aren’t you Christian while he was repeating saying shut up and listen to me. He said “Where is Jesus in the Old Testament.” He said I don’t wanna hear nothing else about that. It’s not three gods he implied. 
Because I was tired and had walked about 1 mile which my feet were soar it didn’t occur to me right away to say in the beginning was the word but I did say where is he Jesus in the old testament. I said Isaiah 53. But he kept going on especially with profanity every few other sentences. And I said you are confused but he had little patience for an intellectual brief talk. He walked away yelling and shrugging his arms with a raised shoulder and all I said to him sir you can’t hear the word of God because you are not from God. I said if you were you wouldn’t be swearing. I said sir firmly out loud to him you need to repent before you perish. All I could do now is pray for him. 

Update 6.9.21

Praise the lord





Oh of course Jesus is the Lamb that takes away the sins of the world. There was nothing in him being his vanity to attract people but yet he attracted the multitudes. Then we always have the rebellious and those that just can’t hear. Perhaps later I will do a more detailed as I first did writing blog about Jesus in the Old Testament with some focus on the New Testament.







 


Here is some more information 

“It is estimated that the chronology of the Old Testament covers more than 1500 years, from approximately 2000 b.c. to 400 b.c. The setting of the Old Testament is the ancient Near East (or Middle East), extending from Mesopotamia in the northeast (modern-day Iraq) down to the Nile River in Egypt in the southwest.

 

According to the biblical book of Genesis, Abraham left Ur, in Mesopotamia, because God called him to found a new nation in an undesignated land that he later learned was Canaan. He obeyed unquestioningly the commands of God, from whom he received repeated promises and a covenant that his “seed” would inherit the land.”

 

So Abraham was in the Book of Genesis.

Jesus said before Abraham was I and the father are one. We know Jesus is the word. We know Jesus is the logos. But if we're only to look at where we find Jesus briefly in the Old Testament without having to Rack our brains then he's in Isaiah 53.

 

Now to ask where Jesus is in the Old Testament is unfair in a sense and ignorant because of Isaiah's prophecy. He's probably talkin where he's written about that is easy to understand and where he comes in the flesh. If he wasn't born yet as a human on earth that is a silly ignorant question. And it's the sort of a question the devil would use to throw people off it sort of occurs to me.

 

The other ignorant question is about the trinity. This became confusing over time because of something called religion coupled with demonic. The Bible talks about the godhead. They use the three in one scenario to describe things. I mean some bands have three people but it's one band.

 Basic conclusion

Jesus said I and the father are one. On Earth the logos which is also the word of God became flesh. But it's the spirit of God that hovered over the waters in the book of Genesis. The book of Genesis which is the Old Testament talks about God creating things. We also know that Jesus is God but this fella just wants to know the basics where you find Jesus without scratching your head easily in the Old Testament. And we can get into the first Adam and all of that but we're just going to give a more simplified answer that cannot be denied.

 


More in-depth info : Exposing the trinity




 

                
European Union visitor’s cookies may be collected by google in order to run their services. I don't personally collect any cookies. Google says "As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and Ad-sense cookies, and other data collected by Google." I don't personally myself collect any cookies or have comments at this time.






 

                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

A word of reason from the heart

September 29, 2021 to 2:44/7:44 am A word of reason from the heart     Matthew 8:20 “And Jesus saith unto him,  The foxes have holes, and t...

Popular Posts