Sunday 28 March 2021

O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death

March 28, 2021 5:44 pm


Romans 7:24

“O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?” 



Stevie Wonder @ 2 am 2020


I came across a compassionate speech by the famous and talented Stevie Wonder whom was talking about celebrating June 10 celebration. Of course this was in 2020 and I believe that is either Martin Luther King day and relating talking to Black Lives Matter. He is saying the past Friday in the video that they celebrated but others haven’t. He says there are three states that don’t recognize it and they are North Dakota, South Dakota and Hawaii. It must be Martin Luther King day because he talks about the fight for freedom. Yes certain freedoms have come under attack. Yes many soldiers gave their lives. I believe they have remembrance day for that. Just to stress that Stevie does say that all lives matter. Did you know that God does not think the way men particularly do. Remember during the election in the United States that there were people that opposed President Donald Trump and Stevie is saying use your hands and go vote and we can change things. He is also saying stop using your mouth and start using your hands. I’ve heard that he told Oprah that he plans on moving to Ghana another country because he doesn’t want to see his extended family being even his future grand children having to justify themselves when it comes to hate and discrimination of different races particularly the black race. He told Oprah he would like to see the US smile again before he leaves. You know Jesus told us about these times and the hatred that would be upon the earth. I don’t blame him for the way he feels in a sense and he said to Oprah in another interview where he talked about moving that he can feel the persons spirit and if the spirit is not right that person is not right. Jesus said that the only way to the father is by him. The apostle Paul finished the good fight. We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities of evil in high places as the Bible tells us. Getting to know the biblical Jewish Jesus the messiah is the way. Racism and hatred comes in many different forms/levels and it’s not just limited to race or skin color. The only thing that can change a person is the gospel and the Lord Jesus Christ. (God) He said preach the gospel and turn people from evil and Satan onto God. The truth is the way is extremely narrow and few be there that finds it in their lifetimes.


Do you know some Christians that are biblical Christians think because somebody is worldly they completely diminish their worth because they think now that they are saved and have come to know the Lord they are innocent and superior to others. We have to be careful not to become Pharisees. I never knew you as Christ said. What will it profit you if you only love those who love you. Remember where you came from. God saved a wretch like you and even me. Love covers many sins.


Stevie Wonder brings his lovely now 39-year-old 

daughter Aisha Morris along with his children and India.

Isn’t she lovely.



Stevie wonder-grew up as a Baptist in the United States Detroit Michigan.

Years back I once wrote a song entitled Can you hear me Ray. I thought of Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Andrew Bocelli and Jeff Healey. And I added their names to my song. Being blind the glory of the Lord/God works through such people. It was a regular type reggae song. I got a number of plays and this particular song  was a tad admired at one point. (I did enter it into a contest). I tried to do a good job on it. It was all me even parts of the drums except some. In the song I took a bunch of life’s struggles not just my own but-things that were heard about in media or from other people, some personal experiences were embedded into this song. It’s not really a gospel song but it talks about the struggles of life. I wrote this before I was a dedicated Christian. The songs talks about the stresses and trials of life and now being a true Christian I understand how sin is a crutch problem. I too have experienced hatred of racist people as I had people of different nationalities and races related or direct friends. I couldn’t believe it. People hate & discriminate for a multitude of reasons. That is sin of course.
 

 

Jesus Christ said to "repent and believe in the gospel". There is a way that appears right to a man or woman but in the end it is the way of death. The lord Jesus Christ’s words are very true. Turn to the God of the bible. He is the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. I encourage you to read the KING JAMES BIBLE. If you can get a 1611 copy all the better. As far as myself goes I praise the lord in song and I make an effort to worship God/Christ in "spirit & truth". There are people that have been blinded to the glory of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ the Messiah. He is known to a lot of Jewish people being believers in messiah as (Yeshua) and even Jesus in modern times to the gentile’s believers. He is REAL and he is RISEN. Seek him. 

 

There is a cross to bear. You cannot serve two masters.


 Call on HIM!


Pick up your cross and follow me


As far as musicianship goes I've been writing songs for a very long time and had a great passion for playing various instruments and song writing. We are all given different gifts and we will be accountable how we use those gifts in our short time on earth to God whom is our eternal father. Now then along the way sin was a crutch as I noticed/learned/seen how it affected with heaviness the whole family as well as myself. Mainly the family understands not! I once thought all bibles were the same and was blinded to the biblical truth, and to the glory of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I did not know it. Other times God directed my path to show me I was not following the truth. But the true living God delivered me to the truth by his word, his spirit, prayer by his guidance. I thank all those who prayed. The gospel is TRUE. We are saved by faith alone and by grace alone. Not by works. People today have many idols before God. "All is vanity said the preacherWhen we speak of vanity we are consumed by the material things and ideologies of this world that cannot deliver our souls from darkness and hell being eternal separation from God. We see life through an image and it’s a distorted lens. God is a spirit and he must be worship in spirit and in truth. As Christ said Satin thinks of the things of men. God wants people saved and people everywhere to "repent and believe in the gospel." To believe on his only begotten son in whom he is well pleased with. See, we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against rulers of darkness in high places blind to our eyes. We need to lean on God's understanding. Some relevant scriptures below.


(Romans 8.35 KJV) "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

"Truly, the god of this age has blinded the minds of the unbelieving, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.(2 Corinthians 4:4Revelation 12:9)

"Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels." 


(Mark 8:38 King James Version)

The Way, the Truth, and the Life. Who has seen God? Those Apostles or disciples in Christ day were very fortunate to know the real Jesus Christ but Judas sold him out.


"Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.  Jesus replied 


Christ Reply : “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works"

Christ won on the cross at Calvary and the devil knows it. The devils mission is to take your seed away so you will stumble and not be saved but do evil in the sight of the lord and then have no salvation. If you don't know Jesus read the bible and get to know him. Spend time in the word of God.

PRAISE HIM!





Psalm 100:1-5A Psalm for giving thanks. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations."

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8). AMEN

"Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren." 1 John 3:16 KJV



See : Testimonies 


Young people lend an ear. All unsaved people lend an ear as well. Turn from SIN before it’s too late. No one is promised another day. The lord Jesus Christ  can save you! Please listen.. Get biblical saved. 


Finalized today (praise the Lord) 7:44 PM


See : My grace is sufficient for you

 

  

European Union visitor’s cookies may be collected by google in order to run their services. I don't personally collect any cookies. Google says "As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and Ad-sense cookies, and other data collected by Google." I don't personally myself collect any cookies or have comments at this time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

A word of reason from the heart

September 29, 2021 to 2:44/7:44 am A word of reason from the heart     Matthew 8:20 “And Jesus saith unto him,  The foxes have holes, and t...

Popular Posts