Sunday 28 March 2021

My grace is sufficient for you

     March 28: 2021 12:13 am






       

                  March 15, 2021 7:44 pm

 I believe that this song was given to me sort of what you call an anointing song. An anointed song. I do have certain songs that someone referred to as truly anointed. It came from a live session. You know us people particularly someone whom once lived a worldly sinful life is sure come a long way from where I/they were or how thought or what was understood when one is now truly saved. Even to say that I would be a great musician or particularly good songwriter might be hinging on the truth but I would rather be humble and know that there are people better than I. But the biblical Jewish born Jesus Christ said in his kingdom the least is first. What truly is disappointing is when somebody wastes their life on worldliness and deception. Some people come to understand when they are young and some people later and some people never. But we always want. People want to be loved. People want to be accepted/praised. People want to be congratulated. Numerous people want to be celebrities. And they had shows like American Idol or the voice where there were interesting talents. But there were also inspiring stories among those who weren’t meant to sing or be performers. Not specifically talking about myself. Sometimes Simon Cowell was very surprised. Especially with a woman that he laughed at. She became a humongous star and she lost weight and looked good. She had one of those voices that are one in a million. They even laughed at her at first. The truth is God has used many broken people that the world despises. God‘s ways are not our ways.

So in saying all of this even as the apostle Paul had a thorn in his side and he asked God to remove it he did not. For unbelievers whom believe they have everything they are with nothing because they are void of the truth. Not really saying that they don’t have anything. But if you don’t have the son then you don’t have the father. Do you know women particularly wear make up. There was a woman that once she said to me she had to put on her face/make up or might scare someone. God does not judge a person by their outer appearance or by their height and he tells us that in his word. He judges men by the way they think and by the heart. That is not the physical pumping heart but it’s the soul. See it is written those things that men highly esteem/praise are an abomination to God.

Now particularly for me I have experienced both ends. Particularly from 20  - 26 years old were fantastic years for having fun but not seeing the truth properly. I was particularly not shy but a very outgoing person. Sometimes people use to refer to me as a peoples person. Later in life I withdrew myself a little bit from people. You can find gossip every foot these days.  We need to repent and follow Christ.

This song is sort of about saying or implying in prayer to God somehow or to yourself why have I gone through these trials and tribulations but at the same time I understand that your grace is sufficient for me. Think about it he provided grace. A grace period that is extended so you can be saved as in the true biblical way and get to know God. He said lean on me and I will show you mighty things you know not. See the great prophets knew the Lord or God being some as Isaiah, Elijah, John the Baptist, Ezekiel, and the apostle Paul. And of course including apostle Peter. You have to put your faith in Christ and his finished work on the cross.

Now it is said that God is the Almighty. Well those that don’t believe think God is nonexistent or void because of things like Hiroshima or the world wars.  For example God is powerful but he’s slow to anger. He does have a council. He could just zap the world out of existence. Going to Mars and trying to discover the meaning of life is futile then. We are already told the meaning of life by the word of God and by Christ himself. So God extended grace as we are here still. The word of God says that it rains on the just and on the unjust. Bless his holy name and praise him.

8:44 pm tonight/03/15/2022

Now I’m going to extend the story from above. When I do things I don’t do it for self glory. In other words there were times like anybody else that I doubt it particularly when I was younger. I worked with a real producer that is a little bit known and has credits once. Just got to learn not make money. So I know I’m a tad OK. And I’ve been told by so many people. Who knows what is the truth though. One person said to me once if you don’t know by now you’ll never know. Now of course there are those who will scrutinize and say well only Jesus is important. You know we all have a testimony and there are people that aren’t saved and need to hear other peoples testimonies. God has given people multiple talents. Christ also said condemn not which Christians are famous for doing. Henceforth, I never knew you. You know Jesus was mad at the Pharisees. I don’t think he was mad he was hell mad. He called him whitewashed tombs. They were a good example of not doing as they say. Not lifting a finger. So here is “A” comment perhaps a year ago by one person Felicia that listen to a few songs of mine. Actually she supported me for a long time before.

This particular person has such a great  testimony about her life. The trials that she went through in life as she was adopted. I believe she lost her mother to suicide. There was some problem with her father as well. It seems as she was abandoned.  She was placed in an orphanage. And so below the comment of hers I’m going to place one of her videos talking about such.

finalized at 8:44 PM today

Identity left this message for me and other people told me the same thing but regarding other songs This was a while back of course. And she’s been supportive for years now. She’s a very talented person.





Daddy - Felicia Dias


Now that video above is revealing. Look what happened As she became a wonderful person. A gifted person. Still as Christ said there is not even one good. You MUST lean on his understanding. 

I think about abortions which is murder. If people were to put their faith and trust in true biblical Jesus Christ & salvation the tears will be wiped away one day. The great thing is she believes in Jesus.


Heaven & Earth - Felicia Dias




In regards to the video above..

She is singing about hungry children. These children sleep on the sidewalk and they cry for help that is not always heard. They are born in poverty and it seems as though life is not fair to them. No children should go through great trauma in life as some do. Recently, I heard about children being exploited and trafficking experiencing extraordinary horrible trauma. As Christians you need to pray and think about others. God is all knowing but if you will humble yourself and seek the Lord that is a great step forward. Pray for these children. Help these children.

See Save a wretch like me



European Union visitor’s cookies may be collected by google in order to run their services. I don't personally collect any cookies. Google says "As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and Ad-sense cookies, and other data collected by Google." I don't personally myself collect any cookies or have comments at this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

A word of reason from the heart

September 29, 2021 to 2:44/7:44 am A word of reason from the heart     Matthew 8:20 “And Jesus saith unto him,  The foxes have holes, and t...

Popular Posts